Ok, as most of you know I don't reply to these tag things, I just ignore them. I have been Tagged by my dear friend Jen. And I just ignored it. I love Jen's Lay out on her blog and I really want a new lay out for my blog and she won't tell me how until I answer her tag. And that is after she told me my blog has been boring lately. Thanks! Love you too! Jen your a great friend, but I think this is called Black mail. Ok so here we go.
Here are the Rules, Answer each question w/your top five, then forward this on to 5 friends. Ok I will not be forwarding this on to anyone. Ok I really have a bad attitude about this.
Question 1 What are 5 of your favorite books other than the Book of Mormon.
Most of you know that I am such a big Reader! Not. I started to get back into reading when Gordon got sick. My Aunt Pam thought it would be a good thing, which it was until I was in the middle of the series and the one of the main character's husband died. Lets just say that was the end of that But I am in the middle or starting these new book that I love so far.
1. The Peace givers by James L Ferrell-It is a book on the atonement, it really changes your life (more than harry potter, Pam). It gives you a whole different perspective. To be honest I am only half way through it but really have enjoyed reading it. It is about a husband and wife that are having a hard time, at first I wasn't sure how this was applying to me, but It is perfect. A MUST READ
2. The Potentially Sane Mother's Guide to Raising Young childern by Tamara A. Fackrell. -This one I started back in Aug and love it, I am not sure why I haven't found time to read it more, but it really gives you some great ideas.
3.Head Start with the Book of Mormon by Vicki Lynn Rasmussen-Haven't started it yet, but It teaches you how to us scriptures to Teach Children Reading and Writing Skills. Hayleigh and Gordon loves their scriptures. SO I am really excited to start this one.
4.Project Organization by Marie Ricks-Haven't start this yet either, but The name it self gets me excited
and 5. 15 Secrets to a Happy Home. I just picked this one up. The last 3 I was going to read in Hawaii, but I am trying to finish the Book of Mormon again by May. So that didn't happen.
Question 2 What are your 5 favorite movies
As my family knows I am not a huge movie person, I love TV!! And for some reason I can't stay awake during them, But I will sit through a couple, and I guess lately I have been wanting to watch movies. But I am not one to know all of the lines if that makes sense.
1. One of my and Gordon's all time favorites is HITCH, I think it is so funny.
2. Like Jen I love the Sound of Music, I can watch that over and over.
3. Beauty and the Beast-Disney got a love it
4. 13 going on 30
5. The notebook
Question 3 Top 5 songs on your Ipod or MP3 Player.
I don't have either, but some of my favorite songs are
1."When you say nothing at all.." By Alison Kraus-That is mine and Gordon's song as well as "you are my sunshine"
2. "The Dance" by Garth Brooks-Sad moment in my life, but something I will never forget.
3. " You raise me up" By Josh Groban-Gotta love him
4. "Valentine" By Martina McBride
5. "He Gets that From Me" Reba-I love Reba..This song came out when Gordon first got sick. Or at least I think it did, It was the first time I notice it. But it reminds me of my kids and their dad. I was pregnant at the time with Gordon and it really just made me think. And now look at this boy I have, and how similar he is to his dad.
Question 4 List 5 things you hope to accomplish before you die
1. I want to make sure I accomplish all I was sent here to do. If that makes sense
2. I want to make sure I teach my childern correctly and make sure they have a firm testimony of their Savior and his love for them. They can do or handle anything if they know that.
3. I want to serve a mission.
4. I want to be able to be smart with my finances now so I can retire and not have to worry
5. I want to finish school.
Ok well this was fun...So Jen I am waiting for my email on how to change my blog so it is more entertaining for you. I do have some post I need to put up on here so hopefully I can do that soon.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
I have been Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for humoring me :)
You blog background isn't boring, you just aren't posting like you use to, that is what I was referring to as boring....and well, the tag spiced it up. So, you're welcome :)
Hey Jamie - Finally an update. I agree with Jen that you are just not up to par with posting lately. You know I need to be entertained by reading blogs and I just don't have that many friends so I am counting on you. T
Post a Comment