Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Gordon wants to go to school

Hayleigh had school Tuesday, and me being the perfect mom, waited until Tuesday Morning to help her with her homework.. Gordon Came up to me and asked where his home work was, so I hurry and made him a quick ABC book that he could color. Then he ask for his back pack for school. I just thought he was playing around, but then I figured out real quick he thought he was going. As I was putting on his shoes to take Hay. He run and says I need my home work. I was feeling really bad as we were getting closer to school. He kept crying I want to go. I told him to say Bye to Hayleigh and he just looked out the Window, with one of the looks and said NO. He was so sad...But I can't believe he will be going to Preschool this fall. Where did time go.



4 comments:

Jen said...

you blog looks GREAT! Gordon is funny and cute about a lot of things, and I can TOTALLY see him sooo dissapointed about not going to school.

Hayleigh is a stinker, her birthday fake out was hilarious! It's scary that she pulled that off with a straight face......

Elise said...

I love reading your blog, Jamie. And it looks so good!

I'm glad you had so much fun with Jordan in Hawaii.

I sure miss you guys!

This Girl said...

Cute background! It's cute that he wants to be so much like his big sister!

Jenny said...

i love the underwear and the backpack, great look!! so cute!