Friday, February 15, 2008

Goodbye Uncle Jordan

On Saturday Jordan is moving to Honolulu! Most of you know how close we are. I am so excited for him but also very sad, because I am not sure what I am going to do with out him, but the good news is I am going with him on Sat for a week. My kids know I am going, but I haven't told them Uncle Jordan isnt coming back. I am not sure how to explain it to them or how Hayleigh is going to take it.. They love Uncle Jordan.

Also good news about Jordan's heart! I am sure you don't mind me posting your private information Jordan, but I am so excited. He went in to get a check up and his heart is now working at 47 %. It was only working at 14 % when he started having heart trouble almost 2 years ago. And even better his heart has gone back to the size of a normal heart. 2 years ago it was doubled the size.

WE love you Uncle Jordan!!!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Jamie,

I know how much you love Jordan so I know you are going to miss him. I hope he really enjoys Hawaii.

Congratulations to Jordan on a well functioning heart!

This Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
This Girl said...

I'm glad to hear that Jordan is doing better. I'm sorry for you that he is moving away, but I hope that he does well there.

Tell Hayleigh happy birthday for me (ask your mom if she hasn't already told you). :)

Kari said...

Wow, I can't believe he is going! But so awesome you get to go too, now you can have a tan to match his :). How wonderful his health is so much better!

Jen said...

by the way, the last two blogs are goodbye......let's get something a little more uplifting! :)