Some of you might have seen Sam Erickson comment about Hayleigh's Birthday in an earlier post. I thought I would share the story. My mom and Dad watch my kids while I was in Hawaii. With the help from (Jen, Sam, and my aunt Pam). Sunday morning before Church my mom and Hayleigh were making a cake, and Hay wanted it to be a birthday cake. My mom said sure.
Now the rest of the Story I may not have right, so Sam let me know if it isn't. After church my mom got Hayleigh and she had a happy birthday sticker and a little prize. During Primary they were singing to all the kids that had Birthday's. Hayleigh said it was her Birthday. (by the way this isn't her ward, she went with my parents). Sam said are you sure it is your birthday and Hay said yes. Apparently Sam asked her a couple of times and Hayleigh said it was her birthday. So they sang to her and celebrate it. OH that girl cracks me up!!! She has had so many family members/friends that have had birthdays apparently she couldn't wait. Man I love her.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Happy Birthday Hayleigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, that's just about how it went. It was funny because I told your mom that I didn't think that you would go out of town on her birthday. It was so cute the way she kept saying, "It's my birthday, today's my birthday", that we just had to sing to her!
Post a Comment