My Trip to Honolulu so relaxing and alot of fun, I am so glad I decided to go With Jordan. Here are a few pictures. We found Jordan an apartment and a very fun roommate. I love going to Hawaii and I really enjoyed the time I had to myself. I also did a session at the temple and that was really neat. I love the beaches on that side of the island. I am not a big Waikiki Fan. I did have allergic reaction to the sun and I believe the new shaving cream. So I was pretty miserable the last couple of days, I had a beautiful rash to match my red swim suit. I am so excited for Jordan, and now I have an excuse to go back more often.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
My Trip to Hawaii
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ouch, that rash looks like it hurt! Glad you had fun!
I'm glad you had a good time in Hawaii and were able to get away for awhile!
Post a Comment