This last weekend Sam and I decided to go on a hike. We both are tired of Winter and are excited to start doing some out door things. OF course the mountains are covered in Snow so we just went to Red Rock, which is just out side of town.. My parents had my kids and his Dad had his so it was nice to just hang out by our selfs. Here is a picture of Sam...once we reach the top of the ridge. Yes we aren't that very high up. But it was a pretty fun hike with the snow and if there wasn't snow there was MUDD> We all know how I feel about getting dirty.While we were hiking. Sam asked me to marry him. He tried once and me being the freak that I am asked him to stop. I needed to process this and I started a panic attack coming on. We have talked about this for awhile, but I didn't even think he was planning on it any time soon. Anyways we hiked some more and then he grab my hand and turned me around really fast and asked before I could get in a word. It was a smart idea on his part. There was no time for me to freak out. Good Job Sam!
We told our kids last night and they are all excited. Gordon was so excited and I don't even think he realizes what he is excited about, but he loves Sam. Hayleigh is excited, but I think it will be harder on her because of Change. She loves Sam and the boys. but she even had a problem when I got a new vaccumn and a new garbage can. I can't blame her.Sam has two boys Caleb who just turned 8 and was Baptize last week and Caden who will be 5 this summer, He is a few weeks younger than Hayleigh. These are some pictures we took a while ago at my parents house.
Even though I have had some panic attacks, I am very excited about this. This has been exciting but hard at the same time. I am also excited to combine our families. I am sure it is going to be hard at times, but such a blessing
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
My Hike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you both! I'm also glad you aren't moving :)
Congratulations. I am very excited for you. When is the big day?
wahoo! How super exciting! COngratulations!
I love your blog...
Congratulations! I am so very excited for you! That is so exciting.
this is so awesome!! i couldn't be happier for you! congratulations!
Jaime, this is so awesome! I'm so happy for you! You will be a great step mom.
Jamie you know I couldn't be happier. I am so proud of you and how you have managed the lasy few years. Sam is awesome and you certainly deserve him. I know this is a great decision. Not just anyone can be daddy to my grandkids. Sam fits the bill just perfectly.
Congratulations Jamie and Sam!!! We couldn't be happier! Jamie, can I be the matron of honor???? Or else, I'll help serve refreshments!!! Whatever you need. Yahooooooooo!
Jamie, we are so excited for you!!! What's the date?
Congratulations Jamie!!!! I am so excited for you. Do you have a date yet?
I think I need to call you today! Congrats! We are so excited for you.
Okay - even though we have already talked I still have to leave my comment. I am SO excited!!! You better keep me uo-to-date on detils and plans!
YAY!! Congratulations! Love you! Is he coming to the reunion?! (Are YOU coming to the reunion?)
I am so happy for you and Sam! Many congrats and let's start planning!!
Wow!!! So this is why you never call or write or email (he he :) you've been BUSY! I can't wait to hear the details. Anyone whom you love I know is wonderful! You are a fantastic mom and those boys are blessed to have you. I am just so HAPPY for you all!
I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment