Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pictures and Swimming

Today we took engagement pictures as a family...Lets just say that was interesting with 4 kids. Thank you Jen so much for taking them for us.
Here are the three adorable boys we are adding to our family...Aren't they cute!
My 4 cute kids!!! They are all alot of fun and keep Sam and I on our toes! All 4 have been so excited about us becoming a family!
So after a long morning of pictures, we promised them we would go swimming if they were good. I couldn't have ask them to be better. So we spent the rest of the day at the pool. The Easter Bunny brought them goggles. The kids would not take them off.
Cade was like a fish, Everytime I turned around his head was underneath the water. I should get him something to look for while he is using his goggles.
This was a great pool! Thanks Jen for tellimg me about it. They had a small lazy river, but it was so fun. It was Hayleigh's favorite part
Gordon still wouldn't take off his goggles, even when it was time to go.
Isn't this kid cute?

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Jamie! What a cute family! I am so happy for you! Who took your pictures?

Jenny said...

soooo cute! i love the kid comments, they are pretty funny.

This Girl said...

What cute pictures! What pool did you go to?

Chantell Hammond said...

Jamie, I can't wait to come out there and meet your new additions to your family! You must be so happy! I can't tell you how happy we are for you and your kids. Let me know if you need any help with anything! Chantell

Leandersun said...

Jamie, what a beautiful family you have and it's just getting bigger and better! We're thrilled for you!

Landaker Family said...

Cute pictures! Hey can you send me your email to hoisingpepper@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
Janene