The kids have been saying funny things to each other since they have been spending so much time together. Here our a few that Sam and I could remember. Our Favorite one is from Cade.
Cade-"Hayleigh, your always going to ruin my life forever" That is while they were playing outside and fighting. We have been laughing at this one for days.
Gordon-"Mommy, Cade is looking at me".
Gordon-"Mommy he is getting closer"
Gordon-"Cade Get out of my face"
This was my favorite this morning from Hayleigh "Mommy, I am so excited for our new family, I have two daddys, a mom, three brothers. I think we need to get a horse and a dog" Yea good luck with that Hayleigh.
Are kids have got along great, but like any other siblings, they have little tiffs, but for the most part they get along great!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Funny things the kids say.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
To Cade,
Little sisters are meant to ruin your life, but it won't be forever.
Jaime,
What a cute family you guys have together!
Well that Cade statement is totally hilarious.
Post a Comment