I took these pictures after I posted the last Halloween post and thought these were really cute. They were so tired when we got back from Trick or treating.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Trick or Treating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I took these pictures after I posted the last Halloween post and thought these were really cute. They were so tired when we got back from Trick or treating.
5 comments:
Very cute! Isn't Halloween great, and I'm so glad it didn't snow here, like all the other CO Halloweens we've had!
Cute costumes!! I love how cute Gordon looks in his costume!
Adorable costumes!!! I love how beat up they looked in the "end of the night" picture. My kids were a mess by the end of the night. But it is so much fun!
Very cute!
I LOVE the picture of you and Gordon and Hayleigh! So cute! So, I think it's time to update your blog! Halloween was WEEKS ago!
Post a Comment