My Grandpa and Donna came to Denver this last weekend for Jason's Homecoming. It was so fun to see them and spend some time with them. They haven't been here since Gordon's 1st Birthday. My Grandpa is one of the funniest people I know and taught me all of my basketball skills. Well some of them. It has been awhile since we played. I think he is afraid that I am going to beat him. We love Donna. We are so glad she is there to take care of our Grandpa!
I thought these were cute of Jordan, Tyler and Blake,
I just had to throw this one in, Gordon was laying on me and I thought he looked so cute. I love his eyes.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Great Grandpa Barnard and Great Grandma Donna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun night this was - except the part where Marie Osmond fainted. I was scared to death!
Great pictures Jamie...Grandpa and Donna are so cute!
Post a Comment