Tuesday, October 2, 2007

No more Diapers

Gordon is now offically potty trained. I am so excited. I would post a cute modest picture, but I broke my camera tonight. Hopefully I will get it fixed soon. I was going to just wait til he was three like I did with Hayleigh, but he has started showing interests, So I decided what the heck, I am not doing anything else. JK It was so easy to potty trained him once I forcused on it. He really did it by himself. I just kept taking him to the bathroom Friday and Sat. He never had an accident except if he had to go number 2. Even Sunday at church I decided I wasn't going to risk it and I put him in a pull up. By the time I got to my parent's house 4 hours later he was totally dry. I was shocked. Tonight he figure out number 2. So we are good to go. I am sure we are going to have accidents but No more diapers! Yea! We all celebrated with Ice cream tonight. It amazes me how fast he is growing up. He is talking so much. Yesturday Hayleigh kept saying she was a princess, and he kept saying back "No Hayleigh your a big girl not a princess" It was the dumbest aurgement, but it was very entertaining.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Excuse me! I can't believe it; but trust me I am soo happy for you! I will try not to plant your seed of hope in my mind because ella will never comply... :)

Tara said...

I am still mad at you about this!