Sunday, November 25, 2007

Our Christmas Tree

I know it is early, but I was too excited to get our house decorated for Christmas. Plus Nick's Nursery was having a sale on their REAL trees and Santa and his reindeer where going to be there. My childern are deathly afraid of Santa Claus, so we just hung out with the reindeer. Gordon was so amazed by them, He didn't even care about the tree
I tried to get a picture of all three of us, but Gordon kept running off, He is at this stage where he hates his picture taken.

Our Beautiful Tree after we were finished
As I was finishing Decorating the tree I looked over and Hayleigh and Gordon were sitting in the middle of my Stuffed Penguin collection and all the other Christmas Stuffed animals . It was really cute



2 comments:

Jen said...

your tree is beautiful! It looks like you had fun with the reindeer!

This Girl said...

That is the fullest real tree that I think I've ever seen. It's gorgeous!