This picture is suppose to be at the bottom, but for some reason I can't figure out this website. Hayleigh brought her pre school class to grandma's work to go trick n Treating to the people that live at Harvard Square
Happy Halloween! Hayleigh is sleeping Beauty and Gordon was a lion. I wanted Hayleigh to be Dorothy, but I guess she has her on opinion now, which I am not liking. Her Grandma Peck made her this really cute snow white dress for her Birthday, but she wouldn't go for that. She was set in her mind she wanted to be sleeping beauty. Lucky for me a co-worker gave me a sleeping beauty dress about 18 months ago, and I was so happy when I found it in the closet. I had forgotten about it.

This is Gordon and his really good buddy Daniel. We went to Grandma's work this morning and went trick n treating to the residents of Harvard Square. It is really fun to see the smiles on their faces.


1 comment:
I,m so grateful that you are showing the young that the elderly are still of great value. Thanks love xoxoxox Grandma Peck
Post a Comment