Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Goof Ball


This kid is my little goof ball. He is so funny. He is always making us laugh! Always dressing up and saying the funniest things.
The other day, I was working and he kept yelling at me to come to the bathroom, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw him sitting there with his sun glasses. He has brought so many smiles to my face.

1 comment:

Pat's said...

This Blogging is so nice, thanks for the news. The picture of the kids in a circle hugging is my favorite I'm going to try to print it.

Cade said today when asked what he wanted to plant in the garden.
"Umm.. Carrots, and fruit snacks, cuz I really like those. Ha! He also said he couldn't go into the bathroom this morning cuz there was a big black bee in there, I had to inform him that it was a FLY.... Hope you post some of the honey moon pic soon. Love Ma E