Thursday, May 8, 2008

29!!!!!!

Last Thursday I turned 29...I have been dreading this because it is one year closer to 30. The only reason I am posting this is because of this picture. Sam made me a great Taco feast at my parents last Sunday for my family's Sunday Dinner. My mom made fruit pizza and we couldn't put candles in that. So Grandma dear had each of the kids hold a candle for me to blow out. Dangerous but so sweet.

After words Tjay had a nice little talk with Cade and told him he can't play with matches til he is 20.

2 comments:

Darci said...

Jamie Happy Birthday. I haven't been on your blog in awhile and I was so excited to hear the great news. I am so happy for you and your family. Congrats

Brits said...

Happy Birthday!

I went private. If you want an invite, email me at brittanyterry@gmail.com.