
My Mom, Hayleigh and Gordon and I went to San Diego a couple of weekends ago to visit my Uncle Gil and Aunt Laura. We had such a great trip! They are the best hosts ever and we had a blast. I could have done a whole slide show on the airplane ride with Gordon. He loved it.
The funniest thing was when we checked in his suit case, he kept asking "where is my suit case". It was so funny, but soon got very annoying.
We had a chance to go to Disneyland. The best thing was Gordon was free, but he could go on most of the rides, because he was so tall.
Gordon and Hayleigh loved the beach. They loved playing with all the sand, but I think the best part of our trip was hanging out with Uncle Gil and Laura in their backyard. We swam, had an awesome dinner, and then got to cook smores. What more could two little kids ask for.
Thank you Uncle Gil and Laura!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Yeah! An updated post. What have you been up to lately? HA! JUST KIDDING!
I wish I could have gone to Cali also! I know you guys had fun.
Post a Comment