Today and this evening we got a lot of snow, well I don' t know how much but it kept coming down. So I decided to put someone else's life in danger and order chinese food and we had a little pinic in the family room and watch polor express. As you can see I have a nice big thick blanket underneath them to protect my carpet. It was really fun to do this with my kids and just to sit back and relax. Gordon and Hayleigh loved this movie.
Saturday, December 8, 2007
The Perfect Sat Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Some of the best nights are when you just stay home, relax and make memories! It looks lik you had so much fun!
I love it - what a fun night. My boys just watched Polar Express for the first time and they loved it also. Although they did not get to have a picnic so I guess you are a better mom than me;)
I love Christmas! My kids LOVE chinese :) How fun Jamie! You're such a great mom, those are some lucky kids!
love ya jaime!
-ginger
I tagged you! You have to check out the rules on my blog. Have fun!
We call them carpet picnics. It's one of our favorite things to do!
Post a Comment