It was our lucky night! Santa Claus came to see the Garl Kids and some of their friends. My Dad should earn award for being the best dad ever for doing this. He was so cute! I am not sure if in this picture Gordon is realizing it was his Papa. Hayleigh was still kind of scared, so Grandma was showing her he was ok I think she was a little to lovey dovey with Santa. JK
Hayleigh finally realized he wasn't that scary
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Santa Claus Came to the Garls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is this the first time the kids had their picture taken with Santa? I know they are scared of santa.
Wow! My kids were scared silly of santa. I'm sure it helps when the recognize their grandpa's voice, that's a great idea. Your parents are so cute.
I love that picture of your mom sitting on "Santa's" lap. That is hillarious!
kids are so dang cute. And your dad is so good...
Post a Comment