Sunday, December 16, 2007

Daddy's Christmas Tree

We started this tradition last year. We go to Joann's and get a little tree and then I let the kids pick out little ordiments for Gordon's Christmas Tree. The kids have had so much fun with doing this. As do I. I just feel bad it is a fake tree. We all know how he felt about that. Here are a few pictures from our morning.
As you can see they were so cold. We didn't get to stay very long. I know "where are their coats" In the car!

5 comments:

Kari said...

What a fantastic idea! You are the best mom ever. I LOVED your Christmas card too.

Ginger said...

This is so sweet Jamie. I love the idea!! Ditto. Best mom ever!

Tara said...

What a good idea Jamie. Your kids are lucky to have you. Great pics also!

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gordon & Dana said...

Jamie thank you for this moment. It felt very good for gordon to visit his son.