Monday, September 3, 2007

Jen and Chad's Wedding

















The main purpose for our trip to Utah was Jen's wedding! I wouldn't miss it for the World!

The main purpose for our trip to Utah was Jen's wedding! I wouldn't miss it for the World! Jen and I have been friends for a long time and she has helped me through so much! I don't know what we are going to laugh about now that she is done dating. Um...I am sure we will come up with something. This is us at her bridal shower. I will have to say it was the funnest shower I have been too.


The night before the wedding we went to Jen's in laws cabin. Jen was
telling me how there are Mooses up there and I didn't believe her til one walked across the street. I wanted to get out of the car and get closer. But Jen wouldn't let me. She is no fun! Really this picture is for my sister n law.

Jen and Chad got sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. Aren't they cute!
















Hayleigh has been so excited for weddings lately. She even let me take her from Luke's house she was so excited. Gordon on the other hand stayed at Jeff and Tara's. Thanks guys again!


1 comment:

Robin said...

Yes!! My moose picture! Jen looks so beautiful! I am SO happy for her!