Monday, September 3, 2007

Cousins

Hayleigh was so excited to spend time with her cousin Luke. The last few months she has begged me to move to Utah to live by Luke. If we ever do you will know who's idea it was. I was so excited that we got to spend time with the Hammonds. This is Gordon and Will, these boys are 2 days apart. They were the same size for a long time but Gordon past him up by a couple of inches. They are so similar it cracks me up. Here they are in the sand box. ALL four of them together. Gordon, Hayleigh, Luke and Will
Buddies! Hayleigh loves Luke. Her friends were telling her about going on a house boat on lake powell. Hayleigh looked at them and said "So I get to see Lukee)" Luke is fun, but I don't know if he is that fun. Just kidding. Silly faces, It was really funny. The best part was they couldn't stay still when they were doing their funny faces. Especially Gordon. He loves being Funny.


No comments: