Hayleigh got an easy bake oven for her birthday. The kids were sick and were so tired of not being able to go outside and play that I decided to pull it out. She also received cooking outfits as well. Two of them. Thank goodness she got two because her little brother wanted to put one on too. Isn't he cute!
Poor Hayleigh kept trying to put frosting on her cake and Gordon kept licking it off. It was pretty funny. As you can see she was annoyed. She is a good Big Sister
3 comments:
How cute they are in their chef outfits! Looks like you probably had quite the mess to clean up when you were done! Love this blog - it's so cute and nicely done! Look at you go!!
Love, Robin
Ok I tagged you for a little information you get to put on your blog about yourself. It's because I know you have so much time :) See my blog for info.
Kari
Hey, I just found your sight through Kari's. The kids are getting so big. Gordon looks like a little man(even with the pink apron)!! So very cute!
Post a Comment