Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Fair.........


Today was my and Gordon's anniversary. Tjay and Robin thought it would be good for us to go out and do something, so we took the kids to the county fair. They had the best petting zoo.
These were my favorite animals, a little pig and a turtle. It was kind of funny seeing them together.
Who would have thought that for my anniversary I would be riding a camel. It was a lot of fun
Hayleigh and Aunt Robin on the airplane ride. She had so much fun with the little carnival rides. Poor Gordon wasn't quite tall enough.

2 comments:

Leandersun said...

Jamie this is great! Thank you for letting us in on your family "doings"! Your kids are getting so grown up I can hardly believe it. And they are so adorable. You are doing such a great job with them. It's obvious that they are healthy and happy. It's a great thing to have those brothers close by I'm sure. And your parents of course.
I'm jealous that you got to go to Seattle for a little vacation. I sure miss that place.
Hope to see you soon.
Leanne

Pam said...

I loved seeing all your pictures! Keep 'em coming. You guys are always doing fun things. And even when you're not, it looks like you are. Love ya.
Pam