ok, Gordon had an accident, but I felt so bad! Three days after his birthday, Gordon fell into the window well. I know why wasn't it covered. I have many reasons but none are a good enough reasons. But isn't he cute with his little cast.
This is from last Thursday, just before he gets his cast off. He was so excited, or excited because Hayleigh and I were so excited. I don't think he understood on why we were so happy. We have missed going to the pool. Plus I was tired of people asking me what happen and me feeling like the worse mom ever!
Monday, July 30, 2007
We had an accident...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad that you have a blog now. It makes it so easy to keep in touch.
Also, to hopefully make you feel a little better... Logan now has a broken arm. He fell out of his crib.
Oh my gosh Gordon has grown up so much. I saw you blog name on Karis blog and had to check it out. Oh my gosh your kids are so cute. That red hair on Hayligh(ok I can't spell her name) is adorable. Miss you all in CO, ok not so much I really just miss the Boyds:)
Wow!!! Gordon said Gordon looks so much like Gordon in these pix!! Say that 3 times fast.
Great site jamie
Post a Comment